Join us in person or online for church!
After a long break due to the health crisis in our city, we are now regathering in person with extra precautions. Below are all the details to get you prepared to attend our Sunday morning service in person or to join us online! Join us as we meet on Sundays at 10:30 AM.
At this time, we are asking both kids and adults to register to attend the 10:30 AM Sunday service in person each week at New Story. You can do so by clicking here:
If you’re not ready to join us in person yet, follow along online! You can use your computer, tablet, or phone to join our service at: www.facebook.com/newstorykc
Questions about attending in person?
Do I need to RSVP for me and my family every week?
- Yes! Please fill out the RSVP registration above every week so we can plan for your attendance.
Will temperature checks be required?
- Only for the children. Our KidStory volunteers will be taking touchless temperatures of all kids who check-in.
Will I be required to wear a face mask?
- At this time, everyone 5 years old and up will need to wear a mask inside the building until you reach your seat in the auditorium. Once you reach your seat you can remove your mask until you need to move again. If you need a mask, we will have them available for you. Also, anyone with a physician’s recommendation for not wearing a mask can do so – we just simply ask for social distancing as much as possible.
Will you have masks and sanitation stations?
- Yes! We will have hand sanitizer and masks available for every one (5 years old and up) if you do not have your own.
What does giving look like in person?
- The offering buckets will not be passed during the service, but there will be a space available at the back of the auditorium for you to give. Giving is also available online here.
How will you be keeping my kids safe in KidStory?
- All KidStory volunteers will be wearing masks.
- All children 5 and up will be encouraged to wear masks and will have social distanced interaction throughout the service.
- Our KidStory volunteers will be performing the check-in process to provide a “no-contact” zone.
- Temperatures of all children entering KidStory will be taken. Those with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will be encouraged to watch the service online instead of in person.
- Complimentary hand sanitizing will be available throughout the check-in area and in each KidStory area.
- All rooms, toys, and check-in stations will be sanitized after each weekend service.
First Time Visiting New Story?
Is this your first time visiting our church? Walking into a new church for the first time can sometimes be intimidating or uncomfortable! At New Story, you can expect to feel welcomed and accepted. It doesn’t matter if you are new to church or further along in your spiritual journey – we have a place for you!
Join us this weekend as we learn more about who God is and how He wants us to live this life He has given us. We always try to communicate these truths in a way that is understandable and applicable to everyone – no matter where you are in your spiritual journey!
- Casual & Relaxed: Normal services at New Story Church begin every Sunday morning at 10:30 AM and last for about 75 minutes. They are exciting, casual, and relaxed! Please come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest. We want you here!
- Music & Message: Each week you’ll experience upbeat, inspiring music and a relevant, engaging message from our teaching pastors Aaron or Jeremy.
- Kids & Students: We provide safe, age-appropriate environments for all kids 0-6th grade, and encourage our students to join us in the service before attending their customized services on Wednesday evenings. If you want to make your first visit as easy as possible, you can pre-register the children in your family into our security check-in system by clicking here.
Do you have further questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.