Join us in person or online for church!
Below are all the details to get you prepared to attend our Sunday morning service in person or to join us online! We hope to see you as we meet on Sundays at 10:30 AM!
First Time Visiting New Story?
Is this your first time visiting our church? Walking into a new church for the first time can sometimes be intimidating or uncomfortable. At New Story, you can expect to feel welcomed and accepted. It doesn’t matter if you are new to church or further along in your spiritual journey – we have a place for you.
Join us this weekend as we learn more about who God is and how He wants us to live this life He has given us. We always try to communicate these truths in a way that is understandable and applicable to everyone – no matter where you are in your spiritual journey!
- Casual & Relaxed: Normal services at New Story Church begin every Sunday morning at 10:30 AM and last for about 75 minutes. They are exciting, casual, and relaxed! Please come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest. We want you here!
- Music & Message: Each week you’ll experience upbeat, inspiring music and a relevant, engaging message from our teaching pastors Aaron or Jeremy.
- Kids & Students: We provide safe, age-appropriate environments for all kids 0-6th grade, and encourage our students to join us in the service before attending their customized services on Wednesday evenings. If you want to make your first visit as easy as possible, you can pre-register the children in your family into our security check-in system by clicking here.
Questions about gathering in person?
Will I be required to wear a face mask?
- At this time, in keeping with our county guidelines, no one is required to wear a mask in person.
How will you be keeping my kids safe in KidStory?
- Complimentary hand sanitizing will be available throughout the check-in area and in each KidStory area.
- All rooms, toys, and check-in stations will be sanitized after each weekend service.
If you’re unable to attend in person, follow along online!
You can use your computer, tablet, or phone to join our service at 10:30AM on Sundays at: www.facebook.com/newstorykc
Do you have further questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.