Due to the current health crisis in Kansas City, all of our meetings have moved online. Join us live on FB on Sundays at 10:30 AM!
Use your computer, tablet or phone to join our service at: www.facebook.com/newstorykc
Get in Touch With Us
I Need Prayer
All of this chaos makes it really easy to feel lost and isolated. We would love to have someone from our team reach out to you and pray over you personally. How can we pray for you?
I Need Help
The health crisis in our community is leaving many in need. Whether you need medical supplies, groceries, childcare, or a car ride, please let us know what we can do! How can we help?
I Can Help
We need all the help we can get to serve and love the people around us. If you can help by doing things like praying, shopping, or providing childcare, etc, please sign up below!
Resources in Kansas City
- Free hot lunch is offered daily from 11-2 pm at 750 The Paseo, Kansas City, MO 64106
- If you want to donate or volunteer, click here: https://nourishkc.org/volunteer/
- If you need food, click here: https://www.harvesters.org/get-help
- If you want to donate or volunteer, click here: https://www.harvesters.org/
Turner School District
- Turner School District plans to have meals delivered via school buses which will run the elementary attendance area routes. For more info: https://www.facebook.com/TurnerUSD202/posts/2857186857680431
New Story’s Food Pantry**
- Our food pantry is stocked and ready for you! Please call our office at 913-236-7220 with what you need, and we will bring the food out to your car – no physical contact necessary.
**If you want to donate, we could always use more! Here are some items we would love to have more of: Anti-bacterial cleaning supplies, lysol, clorox wipes, anti-bacterial hand soap, toilet paper, milk, butter, mayo, baby food/formula, diapers, wipes, gift cards to Walmart/Hyvee ($10 each)
Do you have further questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.